Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am trying to catch up!

I have finally suceeded in getting the studio set up. I have even almost completed three bags. Whoppee!!!!! I guess after taking all this time not sewing I have to get into the grove again.

I am trying to figure out how to market the etsy store. Not an easy thing to do. There is so much out there but you have to spend so much time keeping it up. I guess I have to dedicate one day a week to advertising. Or 1 hour a day. I can try both. Or I can jusat forget about sleeping and just promote the Etsy stores and sew bags and then try to figure out what to put in the b&m store. Oh poo.......

Anyway....I have added a mailing list. this way I can get some sales things out. I think it's a good idea. I can even send out something like a coupon for so much off for the customers only on the mailing list. Hey....I can smell smoke. My brains working!

Going to go and sew now. I am going to make an effort to blog at least once daily. Even if it is just a little blurb about nothing. No promises! But I will try!

No comments: