Friday, August 15, 2008

It's been a while.......

I have been so busy I barely have time for anything anymore. School is starting soon here, the trunk show will be in November (here before you know it), Etsy will be picking up with the holidays coming and we decided to close the store in Asheville. The whole back and forth thing became too much. With the gas prices as high as they are it just doesn't make sense. So we looked at space here in town and have applied and are waiting for an answer. Fingers crossed. some days I wonder if I will get anything done and others I get bunches done.

Got some new bags up and have sold a couple more. I am going to try and post more often. Phones ringing.....gotta go!

1 comment:

Glasses said...

Glassesmakers Experts, has rapidly emerged as the preferred online eye wear store to buy prescription glasses and sunglasses. It’s sunglass collection, especially boasts of exclusive designs and styles at an extremely affordable price.http://glassesmakers.com/