Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Nobody is looking


So....no one comments. No one looks I guess. I am writing this and wondering why is it I have all these hits on my page and not one comment. I would even take a "Hi, nice blog" or"hey lady....this is the dumbest thing I have ever read" or anything for that matter. Oh well...story of my life. I am even boring on the blogs.


Miss Chanel got her yearly exam today. Shots, heart worm test, blah blah blah.....all to the tune of $169.70. I almost fell over. And the best part. The rabies shot they give now in Florida is for three years. The vet said that it is the same shot they gave before it's just now they only give it every three years. But they charge more for it. If it is the same damn shot only it lasts longer why do they charge more. Oh well.

No comments: