Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sooooo Excited


Finally. YEAH!!!!! I did it! I sold two bags on Etsy! I don't think I have been this excited in a long time. It was so funny. I was putting up some elastic on the other store...Commercial Property.....and signed on to the Bag Ladies, Too store. I checked on the bags....they were all there and checked my favorites and sent a couple of convo's to those who &heart: my shop. (I like to say thanks when I see someone &hearts: me) I got up and did a few things in my kitchen and when I refreshed the page it was 2 bags short. The first thing I did was check the inactive items as I am a pro at deleting my stuff without realizing it. there was nothing there. then I looked at the shop and it said 2 sales. WOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I am so freaking excited! I even called the Mom part of the bag Ladies and woke her up to tell her.


So now I have to get busy. I asked Mom to take some of the bags out of the shop in Ashville until I can get moved at the end of the month. Crazy.....now that I am moving things will go nuts. Oh who cares.....I am not complaining! I am thrilled!


That's one of my Mom's "Oriental Ladies" in her shop "Needlepoint, etc." at geesmom.etsy.com. The whole shop is her hand painted needlepoint canvases. They are truly beautiful. You don't even have to stitch them. You could just frame them and hang them up. go take a look!

No comments: